6.16.2009

decisions, decisions...

Sometimes I make spontaneous decisions. Like now, for example.

It's 1 am. About an hour ago I decided I would go to Oxford, Mississippi tomorrow to visit my dearly beloved teammates from Peru. It shall bring joy to my heart. But they don't know.... I am surprising Thati. hehe. 

I owe you all a thorough Peru update. And it will come. I just need more time than I have now. 

CONGRATS to Jess and Joe Handy. The wedding was beautiful, and I was so honored to be a part of yall's special day. You two are so dear to my heart, and I'm so happy to be a part of your lives, now as a newlywed couple. :)

Michael came to visit me today. I think it was the first time we got to REALLY visit in over a month! I enjoyed it very much. Thanks for coming to see me, Mikey! It was a great start to a birthday week. (I'm not usually that girl that insists that all week is her birthday week, but I am this year because my birthday is on Father's day. I'm ok with sharing my day. But I think that entitles me to a week, right? hehe)

Haiti meeting tomorrow night. Good stuff. We are reading crazy love again, and discussing it. Walter Jackson is leading that up: and might I say, he is a very cool guy. I am excited to get to serve with him this summer. 

This post was longer than I expected. ha. I should go pack for Oxford. YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment