6.10.2009

unpacking

I am very bad at cleaning. I have many things to unpack/put away. Dorm-room stuff that was thrown in my room about a month ago, Peru stuff, and a random assortment of spring and winter clothes that probably just fell from the sky. My room looks worse now than when I started.

Peru was AMAZING. A full update is soon to follow. Just know that the Lord rocked my world, and it was definitely the best 3 weeks of my life. 

Jess Young gets married in just a few days. EXCITEDNESS.

Annie is currently sleeping in my bed without me... I feel like I should probably go join her. Stay tuned for more on Peru/life in general.

loving others deeply,
your friend bec

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to read all about your trip to Peru! .. And see you at the Jess Young wedding festivities! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! You're back in the blog-land! Looking forward to seeing you...TOMORROW!

    ReplyDelete