1.14.2014

Meghan Elizabeth

My sister...


I was two years, six months, and twenty-four days old when my life changed completely. This day, 21 years ago, Meghan Elizabeth Griggs entered this world and made me a sister for the first time.  I loved her from the moment I met her. And by the story the pictures tell, I'm pretty sure I thought she was MY baby for awhile.

Many miles have separated us for years. But I know that there is nothing that can separate the bond of sisterhood. I am so glad the world got an awesome new member on January 14th, and I am beyond blessed to have her as my sister.

Meghan is currently in her third year at the University of Kansas studying to be an elementary school teacher. She has a sweet boyfriend, Tator Tot, and a great job. I love the opportunities, though too few and far between, to see her. I hope more together-moments happen in the near future.

My sister, my maid of honor, my born-bestie… Here's to 21 years of our friendship and sisterhood. Happy 21st birthday to my joyful, creative, hard-working, funny, loving sister Meghan. I love you so very much, and I am so proud to be your sister.


xoxoxox,
love bec



 








No comments:

Post a Comment