6.30.2010

already?

Today was my last "normal" day with the children.

We had such a nice day hanging out today. I am thankful that today was a national holiday ("The Day of Rest"), and the children didn't have school or homework. So we spent all of our time together playing. I played dolls (muñecas) with Lidia, Juan José brushed my hair until I thought it was going to all fall out, Luis Fernando used me as a jungle gym every moment he had the chance, we watched a movie, and just spent sweet time together relaxing and enjoying each other's company. It was so special, but I can't believe that today was my last full day spent with the children I love so much.

Tomorrow before lunch Kenneth and Diana are coming to pick me up. We are going to move out of Casa Katherina, grab some lunch, and then Diana and I are going on a GIRLS DATE! :) I am very excited to spend some time with this sweet new friend that I love SO much. I know that the Lord has used this friendship for the good of us both, and for that I am so thankful. I continue to pray for healing in her sweet heart, and look forward to the day when she convinces Kenneth to bring her to New Orleans. hehe.

I am staying with Kenneth and Diana tomorrow night, and then...

MOMMY IS HERE!! :)

I can hardly wait! I know that the Lord has some cool things in store for the end of this trip, and I look forward to being a part of His work WITH my sweet mommy. Also, I cannot wait to see the kids faces when they meet my mom. I know they are going to say, "se parecen iguales!" :) It's going to be a great week!

Well, tonight I am off to finish packing a snooze. Looking forward to a special day tomorrow, and then a fun-filled, busy week ahead. ALSO, excited about the possibility of seeing my sweet friend Beka soon!

feliz noches

No comments:

Post a Comment