11.24.2011

GiveThanks 4

Happy Thanksgiving day! :) Or as some say, happy turkey day. Today has been blessed and FULL, much like my tummy. I am grateful to have spent this thanksgiving with my new Vietnamese family.

As you've seen, there are many things I am thankful for. But today I want to express my gratitude to the Lord for the greatest gift I've ever received... the gift that ETERNALLY changed my life.

The gift of salvation through Christ.


"The same breath that God breathed into us He graciously gave up to redeem us."

I praise God for salvation found in Christ. I praise God for His love... that He loves us so much He sent His Son into this world to pay for our sins. I praise God that He willingly became human to bear my sin on the cross. I praise God for raising His Son from the grave and defeating sin. And I praise God for showing me the Truth and sending His Spirit to guide me and help me to live in the light.

For those who do and don't know of this mysterious Gospel message, I suggest that you watch this video. God. Our. Sins. Paying. Everyone. Life. http://vimeo.com/20960385


#GiveThanks

No comments:

Post a Comment