11.26.2011

GiveThanks 6

On my last day of thankfulness blogging, there is one special person that God has graciously blessed me with that I am so grateful for: Mr. Walter Daniel Jackson. My words fail me when I begin to describe all the things I am thankful for in him. I am thankful that he loves me second... not above Christ. I am thankful that he is patient with me in my weaknesses. I am thankful that he corrects my papers for me. ;) I am thankful that he LOVES Wingstop and will gladly take me there any night of the week. I am thankful that he studies hard and works hard, doing all things for the glory of the Lord. But above all, I am thankful for his heart that yearns to know God and follow His will. That's a heart I can trust... that's a heart that will lead me well. 

Just FYI, I planned out my "GiveThanks" blog series before I started writing. I knew that my last day would be about D. For this reason, I've had a few days to think about which pictures I would use... hehe, sorry! I couldn't choose just one or two. (This is when Daniel would say, "see bec, we really take too many pictures.") He'll thank me later! ;) It took me FOREVER to figure out how to make this collage, so I hope it's viewable. Here are about 60 pictures of D and I since summer 2009 when we first met. I am thankful for each and every moment we are together... and I look forward to spending the rest of our lives together. (yes, blogger world... WE'RE ENGAGED!! -- more to come on this note in a future post). 



Daniel, if you're reading this, I want you to know that I am so thankful for you. You have been such a blessing in my life, and you encourage me SO MUCH in my walk with the Lord. Thank you for being such a great boyfriend, fiance, and future husband. I love you! :) 



Thank you, Lord, for WDJ.

#GiveThanks

No comments:

Post a Comment